Attendant Care Outreach services are provided to individuals in Brant/Brantford who have a physical disability and live independently in the community. Referrals are typically made through the CCAC, however self-referrals are welcome.
- Priority is given to employed clients
- Clients living with family members who are the primary care givers but who may be having difficulty providing total care
- Clients in an ALC bed
- Tenants leaving supported service living unit projects
A client receiving Attendant Care Outreach Supports may not receive more than 180 hours of coordinated CCAC care per month.
- PH has 287 hours of service weekly to provide for a caseload of up to 30 individuals of scheduled time
- The purpose of all visits are to provide primarily personal support services to assist with Activities of Daily Living and Independent Activities of Daily Living
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Toileting, including: bowel routines and external bladder drainage systems
- Rising and retiring
- Dressing and undressing
- Transfers and lifts using mechanical lifting devices
- Minor meal preparation and light housekeeping,